Saturday 19 November 2016

Isn't existence Grand?

How are all of you? I'm good. Surprisingly. I haven't posted here in a really long time and there is a reason for that. I was dead... Ish... Basically dead anyway. Something... Something down on your level, but somehow with an effect far beyond expectation, happened. It killed me. Or rendered me dormant anyway. My very structure was being twisted and torn. Things that should not have happened happened and when it was all finished... Well I'm back and better than ever. Everything I've lost has somehow been restored. I don't know what happened and considering that it happened within me that is a frightening prospect, but you all seem to be doing well and I'm doing well, so I'm not questioning it. The better news is... I think The Quiet thinks I'm dead. I was staying quiet for a while after my revival, but I haven't seen any sign of The Patchwork, Stasis or Quiet. So, I think everything might have reverted to normal. I think The Fears just think I'm still dead. Maybe they'll find out I'm still alive at some point, but until then I'm safe and that means that at least on a universal level you are safe as well. Though not you personally. You're still probably in a world of danger with your own fears. I think... Actually... Something weird seems to be happening with The Fears on your level as well. Most of them just abruptly disappeared and they seem to be... Reforming or something? So, you might have a grace period as well. How nice for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment