Friday 5 April 2013

Life, The Universe and Everything.

The Quiet seems to be leaving me alone for a bit so I guess I can try to explain what being a universe is like.

Mostly it's like being... Um... Ok you don't realize how hard it is to explain your own existence until you try...

Ok... So let's contrast me and you. The obvious one you're small and I'm the largest thing you guys are capable of understanding. Also you have skin... Usually and often a set form or shape. I do not... I am... Hmm I suppose you could say gelatinous but at the same time without mass yet infinite in mass. I also have infinite volume which may seem strange since I've been referring to the loss of my self in reference to a finite amount of things to take. 1/3 of infinity. What?

Well... I don't have a finite amount of mass or volume but I do have a finite amount of... Er... Existence? Think about it in the same way you have a finite amount of time to live. I have a finite amount of existence to spend until I cease to exist and die along with all of you. So that's what's happening The Quiet is stealing my existence and once it runs out we all die.

I wonder where it went...

Ciao Somniverse 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment