Wednesday 3 April 2013

Translated from universal language.

Greetings. I am The Somniverse.

That's right I'm a goddamn universe. I am the biggest thing in existence and you're all just on me for the ride. I've been paying attention to all you little critters and your run ins with those tiny ants you call fears. Well I got a fear problem too and it's time I get to take the stage. Some of you may know about the time I got attacked by The Amalgam... And died... Ok yeah I guess I'm more like Somniverse 3.0 but whatever Damn Jack and his alternate timelines so confusing. Well anyways so I got past that and The Quiet thanks to a couple of you little parasites... Or I guess Symbiotes since you're apparently helpful... Whatever The Amalgam and The Quiet aren't the only fears we deal with though. I can't really tell you much about the others though. It doesn't matter this story features our old buddy The Quiet. See I'm now being stalked by The Quiet again. Those little critters prevented it's summoning so it's still after me now on it's own.

It appeared outside my window (Read: Thing that translates closely to window but is not a window. I'll go into what life is like for a Universe later.) just staring in at me and then sent in a tendril of nothingness and took away a whole 13th of my existence. I fled after that. I'm still running now but it's always there and everytime I have to stop for something it takes a little bit more of me away. I'm not going to last long which means neither are you. In fact while I was writing this is took a bit more of me away. Next time it could take away the part containing you.

Gonna start running again before it takes more.

Ciao The Somniverse 3.0.  

No comments:

Post a Comment