Sunday 21 April 2013

The Quiet is back.

So, me and the other universe, who identified itself as The Danielverse, have been running for a bit. No sightings of The Quiet or The Stasis until today. The Quiet appeared in front of us and it's Anti-existence wrapped around me and began to drain me. I tried to get free but there wasn't a chance. The Danielverse tried to help free me but even touching the extension of anti-existence tore some of his own existence away. I figured this was it but then... The Quiet just stopped. It retracted it's tendril and then disappeared. There's very little left of me now though. Really... It's just you guys left. The portion of my existence that pertains to your continued growth and... well... existence. I think it purposely spared you guys. I can't imagine why but as long as it means we both live for now I'm not complaining. The Danielverse and I decided it was probably best to rest for a bit after that. We're resting now but keeping a look out for the Stasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment